Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Learned a Couple Lessons Tonight

1. Don't try to run with Horsie (our 3 year old male Doberman)... or at least don't try to run with him until he's got his Sch1. He runs with his right shoulder rubbing against my left leg. Good for the trial field I guess, not good for running. I almost fell flat on my face sooo many times! Maybe once he has his 1 we can teach him that he shouldn't be crawling up my leg when he runs with me?!

2. When you get up at 4:30 to take your husband to the airport, then work all day, don't bother trying to go for a run at 7:45 in the evening. If you're feeling tired, you probably ARE tired. Too tired to run!

So I managed to run for my 10, walk my 1 and then I ran for about 2 minutes before giving up. I was really dizzy and feeling like vomiting. I figured since it's only about 20 degrees it would be a good night. And Horsie is just far too awkward to run with. But he's pretty darned cute. And we met up with two different people on our walk who WEREN'T afraid of him! :)

No comments: