Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bella Band & Thank You

I bought a Bella Band this weekend.  I considered buying one when I was pregnant with BB, but decided against it because the prospect of paying 35$ for a piece of elastic material seemed a bit crazy at a time when the prospect of requiring a whole new wardrobe of maternity clothes was looming.  However, I'm using it today with a pair of pants that are now too tight around the waist to wear comfortably while sitting at my desk all day, and I have to say, it's fantastic!  My pants are unbuttoned but no one can tell, and I have lots of breathing room. 

 

We've been having Internet issues at home again.  The Rogers boys have been working quite diligently over the past few months at stringing up new wires in our area, so hopefully we'll have true high-speed in the near future.  I've been able to read my usual blogs, but I can't post comments, or reply to comments that people have left for me.  I'd like to thank everyone who has recently left me a message congratulating us on our good news.  Your sentiments are very much appreciated!

No comments: