Sunday, June 13, 2010

Because this is easier than actually thinking...

1. What time did you get up this morning?
I woke up at 08:00. I didn't actually get up until 10:00

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium, thanks. Cooked enough so the centre isn't cold and the rest of my food isn't floating in blood. Is that too much to ask?

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Percy Jackson & The Olympians... with H in February. Yeah, I don't go to many movies.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Friends or Star Trek

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Fredericton.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
This is embarrassing... today I had some dark chocolate and coffee. I tend to eat poorly on the weekends that BB is away... In my defense, I *did* have a spinach and feta wrap for lunch though.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Indian

8. What foods do you dislike?
Asparagus. I tried. I really did. Oh, and shrimp because it makes me really ill. And mango and I aren't friends... I'm not a fan of the swollen lips and tongue.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Oh gosh... where to start? Chez Riz, McGinnis Landing, Cora's, Isaac's Way, Relish (hmmm... I'm noticing a downtown theme here.) Oh, and my own kitchen, of course - especially on Tuesday nights.

10. Favorite dressing?
I'm not sure if I have a favourite... I get tired of dressings easily.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
One with four wheels and a hole chewed in the roof... (Love you, Horsie!)

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Hmmm... I love my grey hoodie, jeans, and cargo pants. But lately I've been loving any opportunity to dress up now that my work clothes are just sitting in my closet. Yes... I even dressed up to go to the orthodontist last week.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Somewhere south and hot. I'm thinking a resort where I can lay on a beach and put my feet up while not worrying about a damn thing. Maybe I'd want adventure another time, but not this trip. I'm sooo going to do this soon. Okay, maybe the braces are going to slow down this goal, but it is going to happen! Oh yes, it is.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Lately it's been 1/2 full.

15. Where would you want to retire?
Fredericton. It's my happy place.

16. Favorite time of day?
Depends on the day and my mood.

17. Where were you born?
Fredericton

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Flyball. :)

19. What does your last text say?
Ugh, this is a long one... "I am going to be about 5 min late there is an accident on brookside dr"

20. What does your second to last text say?
"Don't leave!" ...sent from across the room. :)

21. Your third to last text?
Seriously? This is getting old... "Hey cute stuff"

22. Bird watcher?
No, ornithology isn't my thing. I sometimes feel a bit out of place with S & N since they're both avid bird watchers.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
It depends on the day and the level of caffeine in my system.

24. Pets?
At this point, three dogs remain and one very sick kitty. It's been a rough year animal-wise. None of my pets live with me anymore though. :(

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
I recently found out that The Trews and Big Sugar are playing at Harvest this September. Must. Get. Tickets.

26. What is your best childhood memory?
Ummm.... I'm not sure how to select the best. Maybe walks in the woods with my dad? Playing library or lotto booth (lol) with my brother?

27. Siblings?
One brother.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I like both, but I tend to favour dogs these days.

29. Are you married?
Technically, I guess so. Really? Nope. Actually, we should be signing the "official" separation agreement any day now.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Always always always.

31. Been in a car accident?
One when I was a kid, and then I was the cause of a small one the first winter I was driving. Stupid ice and stupid sharp turn into my apartment's driveway.

32. Any pet peeves?
So many. Where to start?

33. Favorite pizza topping?
Can I pick two? Fresh mushrooms. Cheese. Lots of cheese.

34. Favorite Flower?
Lilacs

35. Favorite ice cream?
I have to pick just one flavour? I'll often get mint chip & fudge if I'm getting an ice cream cone from a store. At home I often buy heavenly hash. Lately I've been picking up frozen yogurt though... so much less fat. I've been digging on a nanaimo bar frozen yogurt recently. Mmmmmm... It's a weird yellow colour though.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Arby's. BK. McD's. It's all so wrong.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Zero.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Facebook notifying me that a friend/co-worker had sent me a message.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Ricki's or Reitmans... or the Superstore. I love grocery shopping!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
No, lately my life is carefully planned. The person who brought spontaneity into my life is no longer around. (See? He wasn't all bad. I just didn't share much of the good stuff because I didn't want to jinx it. Guess it didn't matter in the end.)

41. Like your job?
Which one? The SAHM job I'm doing right now? It's not bad. I have my moments. I love being with my kids and am very fortunate to be able to take the entire year with them, but knowing that I'm the only one here for them most days wears me down easily.

42. Broccoli?
I like it lightly cooked. I typically don't enjoy it raw and Over cooked = disgusting

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Perhaps the summer after XH and I were married? We went to SJ and Moncton... I've never really gone on any "real" vacations.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
H and his kids. Oh wait, that was breakfast. That must count though, right? Because I can't remember who I last went out to "dinner" with. Most likely H though, but I'd be going back a while for that one. ...say McGinnis in February?

45. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of my Netbook and BG's breathing.

46. What is your favorite color?
Really, there isn't one. But for the sake of simplicity, I'll say black.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
One, comprised of multiple smaller parts. :) ...for now.

48. What are you wearing?
My chicks in love jammies.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
22:28

50. Coffee Drinker?
Hells yeah.


No comments: