Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm still alive...

...really.

I seem to be constantly spinning my wheels these days. Chasing my tail in circles. As always, there's so much that I want to spew all over this page, but I just can't seem to find the time.

Thanks for the recent comments, I really do appreciate them, even if I haven't responded yet.

I visited a dear friend for lunch today and ended up attempting to share the story of H with her. I've noticed that because my attention is constantly divided between several things at once, I really suck at participating in conversations or telling a story. I'm everywhere in the timeline all at once, losing my train of thought, forgetting my point, etc. So, I sent her a link to the blog tonight. Not sure if she'll have the time or desire to check it out, but she's given me so much over the years... Letting her "in" just feels natural.

Baby Girl is snuggled up next to me snoozing away. I should be asleep too. I'm going to cozy up with her and call it a night.

Peace.

No comments: