Saturday, August 18, 2007

Flyball Party

We've invited the flyball team over to our place tonight for a party. The list of who is coming and who isn't coming seems to change daily. Hopefully we'll have a decent turn-out. I have to run into town today to pick up some glasses (we don't have many left!) and apparently my running jacket has arrived at The Running Room. ...so I should pick that up. But as I sit here thinking about it, I really don't want to leave the house. Maybe everyone can just use our mismatched glasses tonight. And I'm sure the jacket will still be there another day...

Tomorrow I'm skipping my run... I'm holding off for the 5K clinic to start next week. Maybe I'll get a run in before then. I'm not holding my breath though! In the afternoon tomorrow we have flyball practice. It sounds like some poeple won't be there, so hopefully it will be fairly quick. I think I'll take Fluffy... he did really well this last time in Beginner's class. I'd love to actually race with him. We'll see how he does tomorrow! :)

No comments: