Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Should I Do It?

I haven't posted on my other blog in quite some time.  My plan was to try to make this blog all happy and fluffy.  You know... the side of you that you want the world to see in hopes that the world will think you are a better person than you actually are.  However, my plan failed, and instead I've exposed myself as I really am.  :)  

Tonight I discovered a way to import another blog into your current blog.  I don't really want to delete my old blog because there are some posts from when I first found out I was pregnant that I'd really like to hang on to.  But I hate stumbling across abandoned blogs when I'm blog browsing.  So I'm considering importing the old blog into this one.  I'm on the fence about the whole thing.  Maybe I should just keep them separate and admit that I am someone with an abandoned blog?  

Decisions, decisions.  

No comments: