Friday, April 24, 2009

Last Week of "Normal"

I just realized that today marks the last day of the last week of what has become "normal" for us over the last year.  Next week BB starts going to the sitter--Tuesday for two hours and Thursday for three hours.

I'd like to think that I'll use the time to do something productive around the house... like washing the walls and cupboards since they haven't been washed since we moved in almost four years ago, but I figure either one of two things will happen.  I'll check my email "for just a second", blink, and then it will be time to go pick up BB, or I'll park my butt on the couch and cry.  

I'm trying really really hard to be positive about things right now.  However, my realist side keeps popping up, and sooner than later I'm feeling down about it all again.

It's a beautiful, sunny day here today, so BB and I are going to head out for a walk as soon as he wakes up.  Maybe the sun will bleach away all of my woes.  :)

No comments: