Saturday, November 14, 2009

On the Edge

I feel like I'm spiraling out of control. Bad things seem to keep happening, one right after another. Nothing terrible, but I find them all to be so incredibly upsetting, and one on top of the other makes it even worse. I'm now sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next thing to happen. Waiting for the next round of tears.

Those closest to me don't seem to get how I'm feeling. I get the feeling that everyone is just thinking, "Suck it up. Roll with the punches." Maybe they are just chalking it up to pregnancy hormones. Maybe it's just that they don't know how to reach out... Or how to reach me. Maybe I'm in even deeper than I realize.

I'm sinking. Again. And it's only November. It's going to be a long winter.

And now that I have that off my chest, I'm going to cuddle with some puppies and try to put that brave face back on.

3 comments:

Emilie said...

Cuddles - thinking & sympathizing with you...do something special for yourself. Emilie

Independent Chick said...

I know how you're feeling.... Sending you lots of hugs and an ear anytime. XXXXXXX

cuddles said...

Thanks, ladies. xx

Emilie, It's kind of funny (not really in the haha sort of way) but you posted your comment about an hour before my world completely fell apart. Looking back on this post, I guess I was right to sit on the edge of my seat and wait for the next thing to happen.