Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm Finally Here

I'm wondering what today will bring...

One thing I do know - I think this is the time that everyone has been telling me about. I've finally reached the point where I don't feel like I HAVE to be with someone. It's been a long and very needy (almost) seven months. The time has actually gone by quick, but when I think of it in terms of the emotional roller-coaster I've been on, it seems long. So much has happened. So much has changed.

Right now I'm happy. I'm content. I'm okay.

Is it weird that I'm hoping that today brings nothing, just so I can avoid any more drama in my life?

1 comment:

Independent Chick said...

It's a nice feeling isn't it?!! : ) The roller coaster was a learning experience; something to help you grow and rediscover yourself. Now the fun begins. You can really let your hair down. haha Have fun. Be yourself and be content with yourself.

Good things will come your way. It's inevitable. Good things come to fantastic people.

Here's to a drama-free day! XX