Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two nights of silliness in a row

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Water.

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
On my parents' couch. Not that you can tell from the picture.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
I've never tried. I'm guessing I wouldn't be very good at it, considering the fact that I've yet to learn about rhythym.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Hmmm... today has been light on the laugher. Probably K & A when they were here tonight.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I think I was settled in and asleep before 23:30. It's a regular time to be up until with BG, although tonight, it appears that she's down for the count a bit early.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
In the winter it would be nice to be closer to town. But for the moment, I'm content here... I'm so lazy... the idea of moving is scary.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
No. I'm not a huge fan of fireworks. Stupid people take their dogs there. When I see scared dogs at these things, it makes my heart break. They don't understand that they're *just* fireworks.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
N. I can look out a couple of my windows and sort of see her place through the massive amount of trees.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
I'm living proof.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I used to like it as a kid. Then I started using Dr. Pepper lipsmackers. The next time I drank Dr. Pepper, I almost puked. It felt like I was drinking my lip gloss! *shudder* I haven't tried it since.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Hmmm... May 8, maybe? I can't even remember now how hard I cried, or if it was just that the dull ache arrived that day... All of that drama is a bit of a blur now.

12. Who took your profile picture?
I did.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
BB. He was snuggled up on the floor on the new quilt his grandmother made for him.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
No, today was fine. Went to the doctor... had more action than I've had in quite some time. Bought my father's bday present. Picked up some pics of the kids that I had printed and bought some frames to put them in. (One more step towards turning my house into a home.) Oh, and I mowed most of my lawn. It felt amazing. Freeing. It's been almost three years since I've done that. I would have liked to have finished it myself, but... two acres isn't small (on top of mowing around all of the woodshed debris that was left in the yard) and my sitter had to leave. And I had Dimitri's for supper. Mmmmm... AND K & A came over. Yeah, today was definitely better than yesterday.

15. Can you live a day without TV?
I live 99% of my days without TV. But don't take away my computer.

16. Are you upset about anything?
No, I'm surprisingly at peace right now.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Hells yeah.

18. Are you a bad influence?
Nope. Not usually.

19. Night out or night in?
Night in. Not that I don't enjoy nights out with the right people.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Lip balm. A method of connecting to the Internet.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
The last person I know of that was in the hospital was me. Prior to that, it was BB. Does staying with him in the hospital count as visiting?

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
No idea since my phone was fried the other night. I could look at my replacement phone's inbox and see what the last message N received was, but somehow that isn't the same.

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
More content than I've been in months. It will pass. Restlessness will return. And then the search will resume.

24. Do you hate anyone?
No. Hate eats at you. There are people I dislike. There are people I choose to not associate with. But I do not hate anyone.

25. If we were to look in your FaceBook inbox, what would we find?
Too many messages waiting for responses. The most recent was from a friend who sent me a link to an article on how to save a drowning cell phone. Unfortunately, her attempt at help arrived too late to save mine.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yep. There's never been a time in my life when I would have failed. Goody goody.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
I call myself perfect every other day. ;o)

28. What song is stuck in your head?
Four Seconds by BNL (How fantastic is it that Tyler actually sings in this one?!)

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Oh, I dare someone to knock on my window. Are they wearing stilts? Even if someone *were* to wear stilts to knock on my window, I have no idea who I'd want it to be. Perferrably someone not creepy, I guess.

30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
That's not my decision to make. But really, my kiddos would have to be awfully young to be dabbling at reproducing in order to give me grandkids before I'm 50... so probably not the best thing in the world.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Only one? Okay, wash diapers.

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Probably too much. I'm always replaying conversations over in my head... disecting, looking for hidden meanings, etc.

33. Do you smile a lot?
I do, yes. Even if it is still a bit asymmetrical. *Shakes fist at Bell's Palsy*

No comments: