Monday, January 10, 2011

About Me

Hmmm... I just read my About Me section. I think it really needs an overhaul. Funny, I just wrote it in July(ish), but it feels like it doesn't describe who I am at all anymore.

Because it's going to be deleted in the near future, I figure I should record it... it might be interesting to look back on some day.

I unexpectedly became a single mom when I was pregnant with my second child. Since that time, my life has been turned upside down more than once. I'm constantly trying to find the balance between the demands of mothering a two year old and a newborn, the quest to find the right person to share this life with, and the day-to-day goings-on. ...all while continuing on my life-long journey of self-discovery. I'm the person who picks up the pieces and carries on with a smile on my face. Not because always I feel like it, but because it's the example I want my children to see. This is my special place where I attempt to make sense of all the craziness, and where the "real" me hangs out.

It's not that none of this stuff is true anymore, but I'm more than this now.

One more thing for the to-do list.

No comments: