Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Here I am again...

So the old blog has been hidden... MB picked up my iPad over the holidays and started reading one of my open tabs. He didn't like what he read. I tucked it away out of respect for him. It hurts to have abandoned it. But I'll do whatever it takes to make this relationship work.

I highly doubt this new blog will be a suitable replacement for me, emotionally, but I need SOMETHING. I just need to try to not share anything about him or his boy. Not easy for me, since they are a huge part of my life.

To try put a positive spin on this, I have a new life now... a new blog seems appropriate... although I think my story is far more interesting when the past five years are in the same place. I feel like I'm a survivor... but now my story is tucked away.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

It's good to see you (somewhat) blogging again... although it doesn't feel the same... maybe you'll find your groove again... you're too great of a writer to stifle your expression... I hope! :-)

cuddles said...

Yeah, I know... this really blows... clearly I get that, considering my lack of motivation to even bother posting here anymore! :)