Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Baby makin' time!

Last night he said, “Let’s try.” Wow. I thought I would be afraid if I heard those words. I’m not. I’m so incredibly excited. And happy. At this moment I feel as if I have everything I could possibly want.

I know he’s just doing this for me. Not because he feels the need to have a baby. But everything will work out.

We “tried” for the first time last night. There could be a bun in the oven right now. Sunday was supposed to be the prime day, but the website said it’s a five day span around that day.

I had a dream last night that I had a baby. A little boy. But he was way bigger than a newborn and the labour was easier than easy. Definitely a dream. :) Then I had another where I was running a race (I just found out last night that the 5K/10K at the Charlo Fall Fair is a definite GO!) and was busting my butt to get to the finish line with a respectable time.

Gotta head to work. Just needed to record this moment.

No comments: