Thursday, August 28, 2008

Change of Heart

I'm feeling paranoid that I'm not going to be completely honest about certain topics if I name names... Like the feelings I'm having towards my in-laws, or other things that I just need to get out. I'm going back and editing everything from last year when I started naming names until now, to remove the names. Sorry. :( I just know what I'm like, and I'd really like to have a space where I can be honest with myself. I started using my facebook page as that outlet, but now my mother, and my mother-in-law, and aunts, etc. are all on there... the open book is no longer an open book. I originally told my mother that she could add me as a friend, but be aware that no holds were barred, and I let it all hang out on there. But now I find myself censoring myself, because I know she's looking. I can't let this happen here.

No comments: