Thursday, October 16, 2008

Alarm clocks & yummy suppers

The two things on my mind today...

DH slept on the couch last night. No, we didn't have a fight! (Like either of us would give up the comfort of our bed over a fight!) BB had an odd afternoon yesterday... he woke up from his afternoon nap screaming. Lots of inconsolable screaming. It seemed to end once he had a poop though (his fourth of the day!) When DH came home from work, I headed into town to pick up N's birthday gift. While I was gone he did it to DH as well. However, he pooped before crying this time. So it obviously wasn't that he had to poop again. Finally, DH put him in his crib so he could go use the bathroom, and BB fell asleep. Tired maybe? Anyway, after so much weirdness I totally expected BB to have a rough night. So DH decided to sleep on the couch. Totally unnecessary. He slept until almost 7am. Lately, DH's alarm has been waking BB up around 6am. I feel soooo good today, getting that extra sleep. I like having DH with us, but I really hate his alarm!

We had a delicious supper last night. It was a recipe that I found on the Today's Parent website. They have some really fantastic recipes there! This one was for Salmon, Broccoli, and Potato Gratin. I love potato. I love salmon. I like broccoli. I looooved the sauce. I wished my serving was bigger. I wanted to eat my portion that was saved for today's lunch as a bedtime snack last night. (For the record, I didn't snack.) For anyone interested, here's the link to the recipe! http://recipes.todaysparent.com/tprecipe/tp/article.jsp?recipeId=5882 Try it, you'll love it!

No comments: