Saturday, October 11, 2008

Indecision

I keep wavering on my thoughts regarding this blog. Part of me wants it to be available to the whole world. For some reason the exhibitionist in me likes the idea of some random person getting to see my innermost thoughts, but I hate the idea of having family and friends reading this, since I want to be honest without sugar coating my feelings. I also detest trying to not use names, etc.

I think I've come up with a solution that will work for me. I'm going to create a second blog for the stuff that I'm okay with sharing with the world, and continue to use this one for things that I just don't want to share with those I'm close, or semi-close with. I just selected to not have this blog show up in my profile... hopefully that will work. *crossing fingers*

No comments: