Thursday, November 6, 2008

Not Satisfied

I'm still not happy with the name or the layout of this blog. I'm not in love with any of the blogger layouts. There must be a way to create your own, but I'm not quite that savvy yet. My eyes glaze over when I try to read about how to do that stuff.

As for the name of the blog, I've been feeling like I don't have a creative bone in my body anymore. Hopefully inspiration will strike, and then I'll remember it when I'm sitting in front of the computer!

Perhaps when I grow the creative bone, my writing will also improve. Some days I look at what I've managed to move from my brain to the keyboard, and I think that I've done an adequate job at saying what I intended. Other days I look at what I've composed and it looks like crap. I have a hard time not going back and deleting those posts. I only ever like to show the 'composed' side of myself to the world. It is taking strength not to delete the incoherent ramblings. But leaving them is the only way I can keep the record of what I was feeling at that particular time. If I delete it, the emotion and the thoughts will be gone.

Until inspiration strikes for a name change and a face lift, I'll keep writing. Practice makes perfect, right?

No comments: