Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting it Together

It's hard to believe it's December already.  BB is 6.5 months old now.  I finally feel like I'm finally getting it together.  I'm much closer to running my house.  It feels good.  Last week I started with a to-do list.  It's helping to keep me focused.  When I had completed the list at the end of the week, I felt a sense of accomplishment.  My computer died last week, and while I was offline, I got a lot of stuff done.  I've discovered that I waste a lot of time sitting here!  Now that I'm back online with a new computer (not a nice expense to have so close to Christmas!) I'm aware of what a time waster it can be.  

A friend came to visit at 11:00 on Sunday.  I slept in Sunday morning, and when I woke up I didn't have to go into a mad panic to clean, because my house was already clean.  I just had to quickly put a few things away and tidy up, and I was ready to go.  I even had time to whip up a batch to cinnamon sticky buns before she arrived.

My to-do list for this week is already quite long.   But I know I can get it done, as long as I stay focused.  

Perhaps eventually I'll be able to move all of this goodness to the basement...  now that's a disaster.

No comments: