Saturday, May 29, 2010

Uncomfortable

OMG. I have a friend in SJ who is having women problems. A lifetime ago he was my rebound after J and I split up. We've kept in touch over the years via email and the occasional phone call but we haven't seen each other in seven years. He has called a few times recently to talk. I'm okay with that, I don't mind being a friendly ear. For some reason I have this need to help people when they're going through a difficult time. He called about an hour ago and said he was in the area and asked if he could pop by for a few minutes to say hi and get a hug. Of course I said yes. So he came out and we sat and talked about his current situation. As he's leaving he gives me a hug good bye. The next thing I know he's putting the moves on me! WTF?! Okay, you're separated from your wife who wants to get back with you, you have a girlfriend that you say you love but she doesn't want to be with you anymore, and you're putting the moves on ME? Thanks, but no thanks.

No comments: